Weekend of Good Times

Mike | Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Hey Bloggie, just checkin in. Only thing I really have to say that happened recently was that my girlfriend came to visit with us this weekend. It was awesome seeing her again, and we had a good time. Mostly we just chilled around the house and watched TV. On Saturday night we got a couple of pizzas from Little Anthony's and rented Ghost Rider starring Nicholas Cage. Needless to say, I think I was the only one who liked the movie, and of course it doesn't help that I like just about any movie I watch (although I would've liked more action in it).

On Sunday the weather was kinda iffy so we hung around and played some FFR on the computer. That night I tried cooking quesadillas for her and the fam, and I was happy that they worked out fine. Props out to Etown's quesadillas for making me think about them in the first place.

Today the weather was nicer so we went out for a walk on State Street and had lunch at On a Roll, a nice little restaraunt. Afterwards we stopped for ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. When we got back to my house we basically hung around and watched some more TV, then we actually played with Crazy Bones a little. I don't feel like going into a long description about them, so you can Google them if you want, but basically they are like little figures that you flick at the other person's Crazy Bones and try to knock them down. I think the C.B faze is out (don't know if it was ever in), but they are still neat little things to pass the time.

After she left I spent a couple of hours watching Discovery Channel (it's Shark Week), then I ate dinner and then later tonight I had watched last week's Hell's Kitchen and the new Hell's Kitchen that was on. I like the show because the head dude (Chef Ramsey) is such an intense character and really puts a lot of pressure on the chefs. Probably my fav of the cooking reality shows. Next week is the finale, so I'm looking forward to what will happen with that.

Well, I guess that's it for now - now let's see if I can survive the rest of the summer, and in about 4 weeks I'll be back in Etown! Wheee! Peace out, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment