Spaced-Out Tuesday

Mike | Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Hey guys, today I didn't have any classes because my Audio class was cancelled, and I only have one class on T/H, suckas! So yeh, I did have advising earlier, but after that I don't even really know where the day went. Now it's just aobut 2am (Wed morning) and I should get to bed soon cause I can't tell you how much I am excited to wake up for a Chaucer quiz tomorrow, wheeee!

In the land of computers, I did a couple of things today. First, I did make a new Youtube vid, "20 Ways to View a Post-It" (idea for the video taken by a YT friend). So yeh, enthralling...riiiiight. Tonight, I also made a Stickam account because I see a bunch Youtubers doing this, and maybe one day I'll actually use the thingy and chat with people or whatever, because I havn't done much taking with them outside Youtube. Feel free to friend me, although I'll warn you I can really only use the regular typing chat; sadly I don't use a webcam.

Well, I really don't have anything else to say today...maybe I'll share some poetry sometime if I get around to it. Until then, take care, and peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment