Garbling at 1am

Mike | Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I just finished my nightly bowl of chicken picante ramen...only one of those left, eeps! My roomie picked up Mario Tennis for the Wii today, so the night was spent watching peeps play that, myself playing Hellgate:London, and talking to Stacey.

What an exciting person I am. Do they give Nobel Prizes for Excitingness? At leave give me an Emmy for Best Exciting Mood in Excitingfully Exciting Moments.

Spring Break was a thriller...got our big snow of the season, and essentially did nothing (homework was obviously out of the question). I got some nice formal clothes for interviews and stuff, whenever that happens. Real life rings the doorbell, I hide under the bed until it goes away.


1 comment:

  1. Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete